Manufacturer compatibility? Number of instruments? Notifications?
If you are in the market for lab monitoring equipment, or looking to change who you use for lab monitoring equipment, Lab Manager published a Product Resource Guide to help navigate the process. From a list of manufacturers to thoughtful questions to ask, this is a helpful tool to ensure you make the right decision.
Here are the TetraScience Lab Monitoring answers to the recommended questions in the guide, in case you were wondering:
- We are compatible with nearly every instrument manufacturer. We have not yet come across an instrument we could not monitor.
- Our system is scalable - we can monitor one instrument, all the instruments in your lab, or all the instruments for your company.
- When an issue is detected, response is fully customizable. We work with you to send the right alerts to the right people under the right circumstances to avoid alert fatigue while keeping samples and experiments safe. Alerts can be in the form of text messages, emails, or phone calls, and there are no limits to the number of team members who can receive notifications.
- Yes! Our Lab Monitoring system is part of our Data Integration Platform. We can connect any instrument to the cloud and send the data to your LIMS, ELN or any other place where the data might be consumed.
- We believe in shared success - we succeed when our customers succeed. In that vein, we are proud of our excellent customer support. We can install the system or you can decide to install it yourself using the online tutorials.
Talk with one of our product experts for more information.
Follow TetraScience on social:
Learn more about how we automatically harmonize and centralize experimental data, connecting disparate silos to activate the flow of data across your R&D ecosystem. www.TetraScience.com